We are looking for an energetic and self-motivated individual for a unique position which is comprised of approximately 90% project work and 10% involvement in the shaping of our business. It is an exciting opportunity with a young and flexible firm.
- 4 years architectural experience
- Comfortable with Revit, Photoshop, AutoCAD, and rendering
- Experience with the coordination and preparation of permit and construction drawings
- Technical knowledge of construction and envelope principles
- Self-guided detailing, including design and production of details
- LEED AP or studying to become LEED AP
- Passionate about design with an instinct for contemporary design
- Creative writing skills and a graphic eye
- Attention to detail and organized
The application deadline for the position is midnight on Monday, April 9th. The position is available April 16th. Please send a PDF of resumes and portfolios to email@example.com . We thank everyone for their interest in One SEED however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls or drop-ins please.